Catalog Description: A classic vehicle. This 1979 model is available in one color, and features decent acceleration and some wild, fishtail-prone turns. If you want to hit taken using rather then skill, try this out!
The Tan Sedan is a driveable car in Alan Wake. It's based on a 1972 Chevrolet Impala. However, it's appearance is a "semi-intentional homage" to director Sam Raimi's 1973 Oldsmobile Delta 88, which seen in most of his films such as Evil Dead or the Spider-Man trilogy. Alan drives this car in the opening scene, and damages it when he hits the hitchhiker. This damaged variant reappears in Alan Wake's American Nightmare.
Although it's called sedan, actually it's a coupé.
- Found at the radio tower, while driving to the coal mine.
- Found at the radio tower, while driving to the farm.
- In the parking lot of the Majestic Motell.
- After defeating the construction machine on the collapsing bridge.
- On the right side of the road after defeating the monster truck.