Alex Casey is an action-thriller series of 6 books written by Alan Wake.
- Book 1: Alex Casey
- Book 2: What I Can't Forget
- Book 3: Return to Sender
- Book 4: The Things That I Want
- Book 5: The Fall of Casey
- Book 6: The Sudden Stop
- The series has been found to have similarities with one of Remedy Entertainment's other game franchises, called Max Payne.
- The Alan Wake Files feature the first chapter of Return to Sender.
- In the live-action short "Alan Wake's Return", Sam Lake's character shares Casey's name, but is ranked as an FBI Agent rather than a (presumably) Private Investigator.
- The name of the books 5 and 6 share the mindset of Richard B. Riddick's quote: "It ain't the fall that gets you. It's the sudden stop at the bottom", from The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay game; Casey died in The Sudden Stop.
- "The Fall of Casey" seems to be a reference to the title of the second Max Payne game in the franchise, Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne, while "The Things That I Want" name of the fourth book is a reference to a chapter in the same game.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.